Thursday 18 November 2010

Composition


Just interested on what you feel about the composition of these two images, being of the same object framing is going to be the main difference between them. For me I'm indifferent between them, the portrait one gives main focus to the texture of the rocks and the tree, in contrast to this the landscape image draws your eyes away from the tree and you look more into the sky and the details contrasted between the sky and the landscape. Do you have a favourite?

1 comment:

  1. They are two different images. Its not really about one or the other, I think they are both very strong. Each has an very difference sense of focus and purpose. But my favorite is the last, as I like the merging of the hills and how each hill has a very different sense of texture. I like how these textures are juxtaposed with the softness of the sky.

    ReplyDelete