Tuesday 25 January 2011

Wake up, headache , where the **** am i?!

An experimental set of images taking the idea of dropping in and out of conciseness, a subdued almost drugged feel comes across. I may extend this looking at movement and disorientation. I chose to display this as an animation in order to create a fast speed flicking through and to show the gradual lightening and darkening of frames. None of the images are individually striking, but i feel as a series they work perfectly.


The inspiration of these images from a film, i recently watched Gladiator, there is a scene where he keeps dropping in and out of conciseness. The fading and darkened muted colour made me think about weather this could be recreated with still images. I have never really worked in an abstract style before, but this project is all about experimentation so i will be stepping out of my comfort zone as much as possible.



Out of all the images used in this animation i feel this one has the most value on its own as an image, personally i get  feeling of being lost, looking for a exit or something to place myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment